SME’s will have one-to-one specialist support by sector expert International Trade Advisers, and enter overseas markets through the organisation of five international trade and investment missions per year in the Digital, Technology and Science sectors.
The methods for delivering assistance on the CASTS project can be through other interactions such as;
- Face 2 Face Intensive Mentoring/Coaching sessions – The International Trade Advisers will have a hands-on approach in supporting start-ups get investment ready.
- Skype call/ Web based dialogues
- Phone Calls/ Emails
- Meeting with a corporate client
- Connections to customers & investors
- Workshops/ Conferences/ Seminars
- Opportunities to pilot new product/service
To be referred contact us